Tuesday 30 October 2012

Are you Bloggin serious??

Well hello.

My first blog who wouldve thought??

After my daily blog reading of "The Daily Frostwolf" I noticed that I have just lost another close online friend.

With the new wow expansion released and under way I was stoked to find Nabe was coming back and was going to raid. I was upset to hear Enna was gone as both her and Nabe were my two closest WoW buddies!

Anywho Nabe is gone... But not forgotten like most of us we drift to and from WoW hoping to fill a void, a hole, a missing entity to kill time. The sad part is WoW is online, people come and go but this time it left a sour taste in my mouth.

So here I am inspired by Navi and Nabe to start my own Blog. To put my views and daily adventures online for all to see...

But really its here for Nabe. He is the reason im typing this. I dont want to lose a friendship with someone I can call "bro" and mean it. To hopefully stay in touch and still remain online buddies.

For now this will do as im rambling and not making much sense!

Nabe this ones for you bud!! Missing you already ):

Theres my random cent or two
On Voes Daily View!!

4 comments:

  1. You know you can find me pretty easily about and yeah your my bro too :) Miss you too man /nod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thi blog stuff is cool im such a noob its like the first time playing wow. Pressing buttons and hoping for the best hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg a blog! You two should get a room :)

    ReplyDelete