Tuesday 30 October 2012

A new raid week. With a twist!

Here we are. About 5 hours from the first raid night of the raiding week. And yet instead of being excited and pumped to jump head first into MSV with my family, it feels as if I will be mourning the death of a fellow member.

At lunch today while I was scamming my last few cards needed for my cranes deck I was chatting to navi. As her usual bubbly self she was saying how tout might be coming to our group, suddenly I felt as if... where has this karma come from? First nabe leaves, second we might get stuck with tout, and third... Well karma comes in three I guess todays shitty day at work is the icing on the cake.

Funny reading another blog today about how people that arent so good at WoW still think theyre good even when every other person inside knows that person isnt. Pretty much sums up tout...

But what do you do? He is an officer, been in the guild a lot longer than me and is real life friends with officers in this guild?? Hmm will see how this plays out tonight.

Anywho tea break is over I feel better to have a sook on here and be done with it. I must say I feel a little better.

Theres my random cent or two
On Voe's Daily View

3 comments:

  1. No no no :P pretty sure you will get Raked to replace me, talked a bunch to Fue about it all, plus from what I understand, tout cant really make the times for your raids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre completely right we got raked. He is no nabe!! But he did alright. Wow sucks without you bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all your mate's went last night voe. Must've been great! Except that you miss nabe and everything... I guess I don't notice coz I don't see name at raid times anyway. Where is the raid report! I wanna hear all the Goss!

    ReplyDelete