Thursday 1 November 2012

Neglection, instead of Perfection

Got called up yesterday afternoon from Life be in it.
"hey steve its tracey from life be in it your game has been changed to 8.30"

Great! Another thursday ill be late for raid I hate letting the team down!!

Anywho messaged my mates they were all good with the bball change, and I messaged Nabe to tell Fue ill be about 45 minutes late.

Sweet all sorted... Well I thought

I rushed home from bball all sweaty contact lenses still in ready to raid.

Jump on the Pc get my authenticator out, log on...

"guild message of the day"

Fues group isnt raiding tonight!

Fucking hell we cant catch a break at the moment. We have bish and yuda going missing so theres two healers gone, Nabe quitting so amazing tank gone (replaced by raked) and aza with shit net connection, group 1 is slowly deminishing.

Id be lying if I said im not jealous of group 2 which is slowly becoming the only group...

Well we will wait and see I guess on sunday. Grats on group 2 getting down 4 bosses and the loot looked sweet.

Back to it...

3 comments:

  1. Our group will go down shortly in November as I go on holiday. Guess it's just a cycle. You'll catch my group whinging and moaning soon. Bish and Yuda aren't gone FOREVER, Bish is back and Yuda will be back eventually but you have replacements for them and got 3 down when they're in greens! So you guys did great (took us ages to get there!).

    Be positive Voeie! Good things come to those who wait even if it feels like the hand you got dealt just looked like a piece of crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you navi... Miss raiding with you and competing on the healing meters ;)

      Delete
  2. Hey Voe <3 How are you going? Nabe told me about your blog. It is looking good! I am looking forward to reading more here.

    ReplyDelete